Bank-Owned / REO
Due to the current economy there are some exceptional bank-owned investment
it can be very difficult to find the right home due to the competitiveness of this market. It can also be a
challenge to comprehend the confusing process of purchasing a home from
a financial institution.
STATUS International eliminates the hurdles of
purchasing a bank-owned property and guides you throughout the buying
The following services are provided to each and every STATUS International client:
- A STATUS advisor will conduct an intial meeting to listen to your goals and objectives for the purchase of a bank-owned home.
- Once enough information has been compiled, the STATUS advisor will
research the best properties available from multiple sources including
the MLS, auctions, and individual financial institutions.
- At no charge, STATUS International offers you a pre-qualification with a reputable national lender.
- After you review the potential homes, the STATUS advisor will take
you on a personalized tour of the properties, spending as much time as
needed before you make the decision to buy.
- Your STATUS advisor will work with you to negotiate the lowest possible purchase
price and make sure that you receive the home in the condition that you
- STATUS International will manage the closing process for you, making sure that you receive your new home in a timely manner.
- STATUS International will also oversee all of the inspections of your home to make sure
that it is in the correct condition as stated in the purchase contract.
- Most importantly STATUS International will oversee the close of escrow and hand over the keys to your new home.